i burned my hand :[

i was making top raman on the stove and i went to carry it to the table and some spilled and burned my hand. somehow i managed to save the raman though =/anyway this was like at 7 and now its 10 and i STILL cant take my hand out of cold water! i called the advice nurse and she said to use a cold compress but that made it worse. any suggestions? its only 1st degree but omg feels soooooo bad! also my husband says im not supposed to put it in cold water but its the only way it doesnt hurt. anything else i can do?

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 1:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Health

• put a very cold watered down rag on it and try to fall asleep with it on it as fast as u can and the next morning it wont hurt no more and it will get use to the air by not feeling it as u sleep
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• thanks!!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• no problem i burned my hand really bad once and couldn't take it from water so i wrapped it in cold cloths until i fell asleep then it didn't hurt the next morn i hope it works i did have to put it under the cold water several times but i finally fell asleep
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Do you have an alo vera plant? break a piece off of it and rub it on like lotion and it should make it feel better by the next day.
    Jms71315

Answer by Jms71315 at 7:03 AM on Feb. 3, 2009