my man called a girl to feel infor him at work he sent home every body at work is he cheating

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• i need more info
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:25 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• A little too much assumption and a very little information.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• any other sign? he could have just called her in because she works for the cheapest money and his company is about to lay everyone off....i dont know it could be anything with that.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Please put a little more info into your question. I'm guessing he went MIA and you don't know where or why?

ASK HIM! You'll know if he is lying.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Okay so I get that he called a girl to fill in for him, so what the big deal about that, there really isn't enough info on here to give any advice on
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Can we say insecure? He called her in because he may need her help and you ask if THAT is cheating??? Show us the signs girl if you feel he is cheating. You know what happens when people assume...
    JanuaryRayne

Answer by JanuaryRayne at 9:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• well, I doubt he is cheating from just something like that. A man normally leaves more signs than that if he is cheating, they aren't too good at hiding it if you know what to look for. I would let this situation slide. If you want to talk more about it and don't want to give out too much personally info on a post, you can pm me and we can talk about cheating signs.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:52 AM on Feb. 3, 2009