Can you get pregnant on your period? adult content

Would your period stop then? Most of the time mines 7 days I get it every few months, I had if for 3 days it was super light then we had sex and it stopped. I'm still super crampy even know I stopped bleeding. I feel stupid for asking this question lol.

Can you get pregnant and still get a period? I didn't with my first two so I'm kinda confused whats going on with me =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Jul. 23, 2012 in Health

• Having sex won't stop your period. Getting pregnant on your period is unlikely but possible - it all depends on when you ovulated.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 6:27 AM on Jul. 23, 2012

• Yes you can b/c the sperm can live inside you for days. So if you ovulate during that time your eggs will have a surprise waiting for them! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2012

• Ovulation typically occurs 10-12 days prior to your period
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 7:52 AM on Jul. 23, 2012

• Yes and it's more likely the younger you are...especially teenagers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2012

• I doubt you got pregnant, and the PP is right, it would not have stopped a period. Your body doesn't just decide "wait, I'm hanging on to this waste" and cut the flow of your period. The fact that your periods is irregular sounds like a hormone issue that I would see your doctor about, but it is highly unlikely you got pregnant and it stopped your period.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2012

• texasgurl33 I'm 22 so maybe!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Jul. 23, 2012

• Getting pregnant on your period is unlikely but possible
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2012