• In the Spotlight:

idk wut it could be

37 weeks
my tummy is hurting so bad that i want to cry
i dont think it is contractions cuz its only getting alittle hard
iv also felt like my little on was pushing on something all day
like a bag or something (i really dont know how to explane)
also when ever i pee i feel like i drop and i think it looks like it but idk im to nerves to ask my family
i would call my doc but i want to see wut other moms say
first then i will call my doc
idk if im dilated or effaced or not

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• DO YOU HAVE ANY DISCHARGE THAT HAS BLOOD IN IT? I THINK YOUR OKAY .. I MEAN IF YOU WERE IN LABOR TRUST ME YOULL NO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• In regards to the previous response, you might not always know... I wasn't aware that I was in labor (13 hours of it) when I went into labor with my son... I still wasn't even sure after my water broke. It took a nurse examining me and seeing his foot for me to realize I was, in fact, in labor.

However, the aches and pains you're feeling could probably be a combination of braxton-hicks and the baby moving. At 37 weeks (which is as far as I am, by the way, and congrats) the baby is running out of room so the movements tend to be more noticeable and at times more painful. Have you had one of those good kicks to the ribs yet? lol.

Try taking a warm shower and relaxing... your body relaxing combined with the soothing sound of the water might get your little one to calm down. If it's something you're really super worried about, you can always call your OBs office. :o)
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 4:07 AM on Feb. 3, 2009