Do you like your name?

I like mine it's Sophia.

mom2four25

Asked by mom2four25 at 1:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not really but I guess you get used to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• mines Anna-Lisa...and no, i dont really like it..i like that its different..but..to many people call me Anna...and thats not my name..its only half! drives me crazy!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• mines Christina.....i didn't like it when i was younger but the hubs says he loves it so it works for me :)... my close friends call me TIna...i like that more :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I used to hate my name (Crissy) because no body could ever spell it right, they would always put an "h", or use a "k" or something way off. And also if you google it for photos it is porn stars, horeses, or three's company. Now I really like it though because it is cute and not to common, but not weird. A lot of people use it for a nick name, but not me!
    crissym45

Answer by crissym45 at 3:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My name is Jennifer and it seems like everybody has that name! It doesn't really bother me but i always think everybody is talking to me.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 6:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I was named after my grandma !!! YUK My name is Frances. I hate it. But people just call me Fran I'd rather be called that. I think when my grandma dies I'm changing my name. lol
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I like both of them - my birth name and Blackfoot name.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• my daddy named me so i love it.... andrea lynn. i have a firend whose name is gladys...i swear thats the reason she is suicidal at 28 yrs old!
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 7:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• mine is Karina and i love it!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:07 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Kathleen and I love it!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2009