What does everyone think about the name Arthur Bradley. Be honest please!!

I like the name Arthur Bradley and call him Art or Bradley I love the name bradley

Dumbpixie

Asked by Dumbpixie at 6:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well my grandfather's name was Arthur so I like the name Arthur but I wouldn't shorten it to Art.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I love oldfashioned names. I think Arthur is cute. Not keen on modern names like Bradley, but it does sit well with Arthur
    estherWSM

Answer by estherWSM at 6:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• honestly, i really dont like really old school classic names like arthur (your kid may hate you for it)...but i do like bradley
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 6:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Honey, if this is YOUR WEE ONE AND YOU LOVE THE NAME THAT IS ALL THAT COUNTS. Stop trying to please and sound out all others. What's important is you love and have a healthy baby and you heal just fine. I names all of mine wee ones. They are all strong and live up to their names.
    mothoflove

Answer by mothoflove at 6:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I agree with mothoflove, this is your child name him what you want.-my kids have oldfashioned names and I love them.
    Cyndi310

Answer by Cyndi310 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I agree with mothoflove ,but do you really want to do that to the poor child? These days kids find the smallest things to pick another child about and it usually starts with its name.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Aug. 28, 2008