MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO TURN 1 ON THE 28TH OF THIS MONTH...IF MY HUSBAND AND I PLAN ON GETTING PREGNANT AGAIN BY THE END OF THIS YEAR PROBABLY LIKE IN NOVEMBER OR DECEMBER...BY THE TIME I HAVE THE BABY MY DAUGHTER WOULD BE 2 1/2...IS THAT AND OK AGE FOR ME TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY? I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE FAR A PART...

ABBY90

Asked by ABBY90 at 2:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think that's perfect timing!! GL
    steveswife1130

Answer by steveswife1130 at 2:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• YEAH IT WOULD BE GOOD MY SON IS 20 MONTHS AND IM EXPECTING MY 2ND CHILD WICH WILL BE HERE IN SEPT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My daughters will be 23 months apart. I think thats perfect. We want one more but i want to wait until they are both in preschool because its been kind of rough with a toddler but i don't handle pregnancy well.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 6:04 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• thats great timeing. my daughter will be 2 in april, and were tryin to get pregant right now, so my daughter would be about 2 n a half when the baby is born hopefully! I know people who have theres like 14 months apart to me thats to soon. I think they need to be a least 2 years apart.
    Staceyymichelle

Answer by Staceyymichelle at 10:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2009