Are you familiar with homeopathy?

Looking for a specific remedy. Please message me. Thanks.

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Health

• what is the remedy or condition? I am an amatuer (sp) homeopath (not to be confused with psychopath lol).
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 5:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• yes its the only medicine i take.

IF i take that at all.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I gave my daughter arsenicum album last night for her fear of death and dying. So far it has worked. She is very achey like she is going to start her period. I think Pulsatilla would be better, but I don't have any left.
    She is nine.
    Her symptoms are:
    Achey legs (not better or worse for warmth or cold: better for laying down)
    Post nasal drip only in the evening (better for warmth, worse for cold)
    Back and stomach aches both better for lying down
    She is VERY clingy and wants to be cuddled and held. She is fine all day long then at night she wants to be held, cries at bedtime, overwhelmed with thoughts of not wanting to grow up, family members dying. We have had family die this last year (Grandpa and our dog.)
    I am very familiar with homeopathy and how it works...I used it on my kids when they were younger, but haven't needed to for quite a while and basically am trying to remember. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Con't the arsenicum album took her out of her fearful state and into a more normal state. She still is achy though.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 9:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I would contact a professional because you have to get the remedy just right...symptoms have to be very specific...otherwise it will not work.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 11:04 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• what would you suggest for arthritis and fibromyalgia?
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Momoftwo278, I can't suggest anything to you. I don't know you well enough. Homeopathy is based upon the entire person. How they are emotionally , physically ect.
    I can recieve suggestions because I can look them up and say yay or nay based upon reading in my books and comparing symptoms. I know alot about homeopathy, but not enough to prescribe to someone else I don't know. I'm sorry.
    I can tell you I take arnica for my muscle pain. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2009