What do you think??

There is a post under relationships titled men men men.
PPL are bashing here beacuse they think she is a Stay at home mom. Do you think stay at home moms shouldnt be able to ask hub or so for help??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I consider domestic cleaning/cooking my job, as he has his 8-5. BUT, he encourages me to ask for help on any and everything whenever I need it. And when I ask he helps, no problem.
    And in her case there was so much more than SAHM stuff. He isn't respecting her by all that he is doing.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• OF COURSE!!! Before I had a baby, I thought it would be easy. They sleep all day, eat, sleep again. Independent play.

Being a SAHM mom is the hardest job I have ever I had! Much harder than my cooperate jobs. I had much more energy when I was going to school from 9am-2pm and working from 3-11pm 5 days a week.

Also, being a SAHM mom doesn't mean that your first priority is to clean and cook. First priority is to take care of your children. If that means chores need to be shared, than so be it. I make dinner 6 out of 7 nights and handle all of the big chores (bathrooms, scrubbing the kitchen, laundry etc). But I certainly expect help with the day to day dishes, getting DD ready for the day, picking up toys/clothes, etc. And there are those weeks that I need more help than that. I am lucky I have a great husband that understands that!
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 3:19 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I know my great grandma and my grandma would turn over in her grave if she knew men were still doing this!! That is what they fought for!!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My hub and I both work for the police station and work same amout of hrs. He helps with alot. He cleans the days I work and I clean the days he works. If he wouldn't help I kno my grandma would B-Slap him lol.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think that any one who bashes for any reason on here is just down right cruel. We all post questions on here for HELP, not negativity. Even if they dont agree with something or someone, there are nicer ways of saying things.
    And every woman is different in what she can hadle. If she needs a little help then she needs a little help and I personally dont see anything wrong with that. We all need a little help sometimes. Its better to ask for help when you need it then get overwhelmed with too much and then breaking down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Ya she works 12 hrs a day 5 days a wk and still does the sahm
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• why not? i am a sahm for now and i need help sometimes... being a parent IS a job and a damn hard one at that... add on the cooking and cleaning...it freakin hard sometimes
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:38 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I work and my dh stays home, He knows better than to clean. I was raised to believe that it is a woman's pleasure to take care of her family in all respects. I know alllllloooootttt of people don't agree, but I know allllloooottt of men that want a girl just like me..lol
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 5:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I'm with Mrs.Sullivan. I take pride in taking care of my house and family but also I work at home as well as being a mother of 2 babies. I enjoyed the help that my now ex would sometimes give me but I still was the one who took care of the babies and cleaned and cooked etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2009