Is It Snowing By Youu?

Yayyy!!! It's snowing here over in wales, i live in monmouthshire and its nearly 1ft deep and its still going.

Im like a little kid when it comes to snow i love it. But i better go i promised to take the children out.

Mummytomore

Asked by Mummytomore at 5:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup, it's snowing here, 3-6" before it's said and done for southern NJ.

I saw on the news yesterday that London was getting snow and it had disrupted the entire city. First snowfall in 18 yrs they said. You're kids must be elated. Enjoy!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 6:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I live in Oklahoma and we had sleet last week for the 1st time but it's been pretty descent here like 30-50's here.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 5:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• We don't have any snow right now here where I live in Germany, but are supposed to get some later on this week. I can't wait for Spring to get here!
    michelle623

Answer by michelle623 at 5:55 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• its not snowing here in ohio yet but we are to get it this week it will just add to what we already have
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• It snowed a little last night here in upstate NY, about 2 inches on the ground. I can't wait for spring.
    pamkay414

Answer by pamkay414 at 7:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• We woke up to a little more than a dusting, but less than 1". Crazy school system delayed schools for 2 hours! Virginia sure is different from Maine, where I'm originally from. It has to be darn near impossible for a bus to drive through the snow on the roads before schools are closed up there...LOL.
    I love snow, too. I miss it very much, especially being able to walk in the woods during a snowfall and listening to it. I miss cross-country skiing and sledding with my girls, too.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• We had a light dusting this morning in Connecticut. I guess there is supposed to be a nor-easter coming through this afternoon so all the schools have an early dismissal.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:26 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I am in Maine! Coldest month of January on record, and much snowfall! Yikes! Tammi
    TammiMoore

Answer by TammiMoore at 8:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• No...but there is a possiblity of snow tomorrow morning so the schools here (Goldsboro, NC) will probably close tomorrow since it "might" snow.
    NCmomX4

Answer by NCmomX4 at 8:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I live in Westville Illinois it's not snowing today it is only 5 degrees though I love snow also,but I have to admit We have had enough I am looking forward to spring.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 8:32 AM on Feb. 3, 2009