do group owners get offended when people leave their group?

I joined a few groups when i first got on here, and there hasn't been any activity or wasn't what i expected. i want to leave the group, but i don't want to offend.

driftwood

Asked by driftwood at 7:03 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I have been a group owner before and no, I didn't get offended. I think the only time I would be concerned is if that person was in the group for awhile and was a great contributor to the group and she up and left. I would be concerned that something happened and another member ran her off but I wouldn't be offended. I have joined several groups and found out that it wasn't a great "fit" for me so I left.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Nope, not me!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 7:49 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Nope not me either. To each their own. Id rather have people in my group who post and are interested then someone who wants to leave LOL

Answer by gemgem at 8:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I used to own a couple of groups but I was never offended when people left. If a group isn't a good fit for you , well then it isn't a right fit. There isn't much you can do about that.
    MeNMy2Kids

Answer by MeNMy2Kids at 9:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2009