Blah

Ok ya I'm 26 and i really need prayers for my mom and dad ,they fight all the time and I just want prayers that they stop and find there love agine,my lil brother can't really take it and does not understand,he is autistic ( sorry can't spell it ) I just hope they stop with the fight and relize there love bc I know they do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jul. 23, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm sorry for your family troubles, I will remember you and your family in my prayers tonight
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 11:12 PM on Jul. 23, 2012

• Thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Jul. 23, 2012

• I feel for you. I know exactly what its like to be in that environment. It was hard and I am sure it is harder for you and your bro. Married people always fight with one another to let off steam. Don't take it personal and assure your lil brother that it isn't his fault. lots of moms and dads fight because it is stressful being a parent sometimes. You are in my prayers. Peace and love to you in Yah
    Nikkijr

Answer by Nikkijr at 11:25 PM on Jul. 23, 2012

• I feel for you but know that you can be there for your brother. You can give him the comfort and support he needs. I hope yo parents find what is missing.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:31 PM on Jul. 23, 2012

• Sending Prayers your way.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:42 AM on Jul. 24, 2012

• I'm sorry you're going through that.
    I hope everything works out for you and your family, my thoughts are with you

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 7:54 AM on Jul. 24, 2012

• I will remember you and your family in my prayers tonight
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:09 PM on Jul. 24, 2012

• Thank you eveyone
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Jul. 24, 2012

• Will do, but also suggest family counselling. I know all too well the strains an autistic child can put on a marriage. Even though he's not at fault, it does add the frustration and stress one already feels.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2012

• Thank you eveyone ,but things are working out
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2012