Anyone else tired of this?

Anyone else tired of hearing when your in labor you'll know it? Did anyone think that maybe just maybe you won't know. My mom didn't realize she was in labor when she had me her lower back just hurt. So no you might not always have terrible contractions that tell you that your going into labor. And also why do people get on here and ask could I be pregnant? Its a stupid question. If you had sex and you missed your period you could be pregnant the best thing to do is take a test and see what that says no one on CafeMom can tell you if you pregnant or not.

Thanks for listening.
I'm feeling kinda cranky this morning.

mommy2be32509

Asked by mommy2be32509 at 7:05 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i totally understand! I went to the hospital with my first only because my mom was freaked. I wasn't in any pain or discomfort so I was convinced I wasn't really in labor...surprise surprise I was 4 cm and the kicker.....my water had broken three days before and I hadn't realized. I just asked my mom when this annoying leaking would stop lmao. So cheers to you for acknowledging that no...not everyone just knows when they are in labor. i will be cranky right along with you :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• you are person no. 382438247892472894739823 who asked and said the exact same stuff.

its getting really annyoing and lame. we all know know, we all dont care and we all cant fix the lack of common sense from others.

thx ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• obviously you aren't the only person feeling a little irritated this morning...My fave question is "we have 2 beautiful children but are thinking of having another does anyone have any suggestions?" Like you forgot how you got pregnant with the first 2? Are you serious?! Or this new faction of women that don't eat yogurt to get rid of yeast infections....they umm apply to the affected area...great for a giggle...lol. My head hurts...Imma go stick some tylenol in my ears...
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• LOLOL... funny, by the way, with my first (I have 3 ((and figured out how to get pregnany lol and tell that I was afterwards...lol)) I did not know I was in labor...I went to the doctors office thinking I was constipated...LOL
    Teejay602

Answer by Teejay602 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I know, i got so tired of hearing that when i was pregnant. I was what if i don't know if my water breaks, or i don't know iam in labor. We live so far from the hospital i stayed freaked out. Lucky fo rme though, it was very obvious when my water broke and when the contractions started coming. But pregnant with my second, i am still worried. I mean i guess you just never know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 3, 2009