Anyone else out there thinking having teenagers is such a blast!! lol not

I have 4 teens and its not always sunshine and roses!! lol
Love them to death but holy it can get crazy!!
They are 17,14,13,12
12 is close enough to a teen!! lol

Mommadragon76

Asked by Mommadragon76 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 23, 2012 in Teens (13-17)

• Nope not at all. They lose their minds somewhere around 13 and don't find it again until around 22 or when they have children of their own!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:43 PM on Jul. 23, 2012

• You do have your hands full, lol

I only had 2 and was amazed at how stupid DH & I were and how damn smart they were!
    Now they're on their own and guess what? They're not as smart as they thought, lol
    God love em anyways :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 23, 2012

• I wish there was a way to not have to deal with all that comes along with teens but I am sure we all were just like them but conveniently forgot!! lol
    My mom says you get what you give how I remember it I was an angel!!!
    Mommadragon76

Comment by Mommadragon76 (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Jul. 23, 2012

• I do not envy you. Two was enough. But there was never a dull moment.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:31 AM on Jul. 24, 2012

• I have and 18 and a 16 yr old and they are actually not bad-as long as they are not fighting with each other-in which case...UGH
    and since that is most of the time they are both here...fun times!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:27 AM on Jul. 24, 2012

• I only have 1 child and I like him being a teen!! We have more intense and intellectual conversations. Then again I think his brain went dormant 3 years ago, when he turned 16.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 24, 2012

• My older ones are 22, 17 and 15 and believe me they all have their moments when I just want to run away. Then there are the times when they are just so much fun to talk to and are true joys to be around. But my mom keeps reminding me how I was as a teen and I'm thankful my kids are alot better than I ever was.
    OhGloria

Answer by OhGloria at 7:29 AM on Jul. 28, 2012

• My 13 year old is a pretty good kid, she doesn't back talk, does everything she is told including chores but my 11 almost 12 year old is completely different, she is like the devil sometimes, it really takes a lot of patience with her . my others are 8,6,3 all girls and I dread hitting the teen stage with some of them.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:42 AM on Jul. 30, 2012

• My mom had wished for me to have 2 daughters first and she got her wish!! She was like now you can see what I had to deal with when you and your sister were younger!!
    Mommadragon76

Comment by Mommadragon76 (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Jul. 30, 2012

• I have two boys 14 and 17 (18 next week), I love having them around. They run errands for me, do chores, we can talk about anything, we go to movies, out to dinner, they surprise me sometimes with gifts and a clean house. My 14 yr old helped paint 4 rooms inside my house while the oldest was on a wrestling trip to Hawaii. They work, they get good grades, their athletic and stay active. They get along pretty well for the most part, in fact they rarely have any real fights, mainly it's practicing wrestling in the living room which can get annoying. I hear horror stories for some families and I just thank God I didn't get that. I was a horrible kid and drove my parents crazy - I guess I learned from my own mistakes.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 7, 2012