Are all things possible through christ?

I have always loved photography! When I was a child I was told I'd never be a photographer .( by teachers and associates) "Get a reall job"! T hat is what I've always heard. I tried getting a real job. The pay was low, I was controlled by not seeing about my family. Thats isn't happiness to me. True happiness is doing something you love and getting paid to do it if that is your desire. I took the plunge by taking my photography serious. It hasn't gotten any better yet. However, I am still planting the seeds. Pray for me. I am in Georgia. Pray over my website. Do you think all things are possible throgh christ? www.flickr.com/photos/d_gilliam_photography

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 7:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• You'll be in my prayers,and YES! Absolutely ALL things are possible through Christ! There is NOTHING He can't do. I'm living proof of that. God bless you,as you start your business.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Yep. Ask any deity you choose. You can even say your prayers in your own name. The power is within all of us. I will add you to my prayers.

God bless!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• The Bible says that nothing is too difficult for our heavenly Father. Maybe you need to rely more on Him and less on yourself. Ask Him for wisdom to know what you should do. That's a prayer that He loves to answer.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• God can make anything happen so yes all things are possible through Christ. On top of that I will add naysayers can sometimes he relating information from Satan who wants to keep us down and have our faith challenged. The more you seek God and his plans for us the more naysayers you will run into. Just stay the course and pray.

Answer by gemgem at 8:07 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Absolutely. But, sometimes, what we have planned for our lives and what he has planned are two totally different things.
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 8:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Absolutely! Check out Phillipians 4:13! I'll be thinkin of you.
    momtomatthew02

Answer by momtomatthew02 at 9:27 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• You pics are pretty good. You can do whatever you want in life.. even make a career out of this.. try setting up a studio, etc.. the more to are out there showing what you got, the better your business will be.. good luck !
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:26 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• God gave you a love of photography for a reason. If you put God first and seek His will first He will reveal to you in which direction you should go. If you give him yourphotography and honor him in that, he will bless it. And yes, all things are possible thru Christ!
    Sherry6470

Answer by Sherry6470 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Absolutely. He said that whatsoever we committed unto him would prosper and thrive. I firmly know that He will honor you and your choices just as you have honored Him.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:06 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Yes! Surrender it all to Him and may His will be done. Give Hin the glory as you wait and serve Him. Blessing. John 3:16
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2009