7weeks pregnant

i just made 7 weeks today im still sick when should it be stopping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was stil sick til about 12 weeks.
    its different with every person.
    just hope it stops soon.

Good luck.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 7:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• for me it didnt stop until i was 4 1/2 months along :-/
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I was sick for 15 weeks
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 7:55 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I have known some woman that it just does not stop until the baby is born... just stick to blan foods like oatmeal, toast, bananas, and apple sauce for a while to see if it eases up... good luck, and hang in there, you will make it.... God made woman stronger than men, that is why men cant get pregnant..... lol
    sam
    Arielsmommy507

Answer by Arielsmommy507 at 8:04 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Will I'm 15 weeks and I still get sick here and there but not as bad as my others. With my girls I was always sick intil I had them.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:46 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i could stop now, or it could last your whole pregnancy... just keep eating healthy and try to do everything and anything that makes you feel good!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• you have a at least another month to go darling, hang in there.

Shaima78

Answer by Shaima78 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• This question made me smirk to myself because I remember thinking the same thing. I couldn't wait to get to 12 weeks and be done throwing up...NEVER HAPPENED! I threw up the entire pregnancy and during labor/delivery. The first day I had NO nausea was the day after my DD was born. If it's bad or doesn't stop ask your OB about Zofran. It's a completey safe drug and works wonders!!!!!!
    Mindi7806

Answer by Mindi7806 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2009