Google Earth?

Doesn't it bother you that anyone can see you whenever they want if they just google earth you? I mean they can see into your backyard...I have laid out in my backyard topless from time to time in the summer....so to me Google Earth is a TOTAL invasion of privacy.

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 7:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think they are "live" shots I think they are pictures that were taken because when I found my house it was not as it is now.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 7:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• If someone wants to go throught the touble of watching me all the time to catch a glimpse of my saggy mom boobs, eh, let em have a peep, lol. I DO however think it is wrong. I mean, why pay $2k for a privacy fence when someone can just hop online and see in?
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 7:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• They arent live shots they are shots updated at various times depending on the population and interest in the area. Where I live you cant even see my house. You just see forest.

Answer by gemgem at 8:02 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i dont understand what is google earth never heard of it how do you do it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My house doesnt even exist on Google Earth and its been here for 4 years. My parents house is right next door and its been there for 9 years and its not even on Google Earth
    lisakay32

Answer by lisakay32 at 8:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i love these alot. and so does my hubby- some of the pictures are froma few years back and they are not close enough to see your boobs :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• It isn't live, so unless you were nakey at the exact time the picture was taken, it's alright. I think Google Earth is fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:44 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Google Earth isn't live so I wouldn't stress over it, the pictures are old. I googled my new house and the picture was from before it was renovated, so they are at least a year old.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:44 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i hate how everyone in my myfamily can just type in our name and see where we live. i worked to hard making meand my kids disappear and now it does not matter. i hategoogle earth
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 8:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• come on how does it work?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Feb. 3, 2009