did everyone miss it?

did most of these people not have sex ed in school or maybe they were out back having a quicky? but i don't understand why alot of woman don't know how to get pregnant. i see posts on here saying why do you ask if you could be pregnant? andi just laugh well now it is starting to take its toll on me too. lol do this many woman not know what to do to get pregnant and what they can do to find out if they are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think they know but they are hoping we have crystal balls that determine pregnancy. When I missed my period I just went and took a test and was like oh wow look I am pregnant. Or boo look Im not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• lol :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:19 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I don't get regular periods and I was on the pill. Which by the way I used relgiously. I also had two weeks of morning sickness with my first pregnancy. So until my second month I wasn't really sure. Since I had never been pregnant before. So I say give first timers a break it's new to them. As for women that have kids and swear they didn't know until labor well thats just denial. IMO
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• well even if you've never been pregnant before you know if you had sex and you know if you missed a period so you should know that you could be pregnant. go by a test.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think that most are just wanting to be pregnant so bad, that they think any little sign can be a sign of pregnancy. They are looking for us to tell them that its possible and then they get their hopes up. which I myself think is sad, because most of the time its a let down for them. It would be better if they would just wait to see if AF comes, and if not go buy a test.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• It's ok to ask any question here. But, when it comes to questions about the body, including pregnancy, a doctor can give better advice than someone online. No doctor will think their questions are not important. Most doctors want you to ask them questions. So next time someone thinks they could be pregnant, just call your primary doctor who will get that person the help they need. Be it the first time or not.The quicker they get help the better, especially if they are expecting.
    saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 9:43 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think Tiffany237 has an EXCELLENT point!

But I will admit... the really stupid questions make my eyes roll.... and sometimes involuntarily, they just roll all the way around. And then I move on without bothering to answer or comment at all.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:03 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Just hoping that we will tell them what they want to hear for the most part!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2009