Octoplet mother wants 2M for parenting advice

She wants to be the John & Kate Gosselin. Here is the link -

http://www.parentdish.com/2009/02/02/octuplet-mom-looks-for-tv-career-as-child-expert/

sammiesmom2000

Asked by sammiesmom2000 at 8:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• I've heard that having severe OCD and ADHD can make a woman want to have lots of children out of wedlock. This woman needs help, and as long as my tax dollars support her ass, it IS my business. She needs to be "fixed" asap. Yes, she has a kiddie mill and should be illegal IMO. This woman is nuts! Her own parents think she is. She was on welfare before conceiving the octs. GAG! This woman makes me sick. There are couples out there who can't afford the IVF and are desperately trying to provide a loving safe SECURE home for babies and then trash like this has 14 kids. It really makes me sick.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:44 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I wouldn't pay that freak 2 cents for anything! And the doctor who impregnated her AGAIN should have his license taken away!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 8:25 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• All I have to say is- Wow.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:27 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Who cares? Its none of our business anyway but so many people want it to be their business she probably will get paid for interviews because people would watch.

Answer by gemgem at 8:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think it is crazy she is the one who made the choice to have the babies and she should be the one to figure out how to support them.Instead of trying to make money off of them.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 8:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Its crazy but as much attention as the case as gotten even people dogging her would turn on their boob tube to see what she says and looks like. I dont think theyll have her come on for parenting advice but I do think theyll pay her to be on the shows. Funny thing is if she hadnt gotten all this attention to begin with we wouldnt have heard about her again. But no, ppl want to talk about it and now there is a topic. Theyll have her on to discuss the topics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• here's some free advice get a job, stop expecting handouts, and take care of your own kids! Oh and stay out of fertility clinics.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• thats not right for her to want money, thats crazy, Jon and Kate didnt ask for money, they came to THEM, and asked if they would do a segment, which then turned into a series and is now hot! I love that show, they also have a book out.
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 9:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Just because you have a enough kids to make a bunch of different sports teams does not make you a child care expert.
    mom2alll

Answer by mom2alll at 9:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• she has a degree in chold physcology or something like that.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:12 AM on Feb. 3, 2009