How will I trust God with all my heart?

What I am trying to say is that I trust God but sometimes I tend to worry again.

Chingtons

Asked by Chingtons at 8:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Its natural to worry. Youre only human after all. Just remember God has a plan and we dont always understand what that plan is, how its going to work in our lives, or even when our prayers may or may not be answered. Have faith, pray and ask God to help you with worrying.

Answer by gemgem at 8:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Im with gemgem, God answers our prayers, but on his own time and somethings that we pray for, it isnt the time yet, or its not something we need or its something we can get by without having. You have to put complete faith in Him and lean not on your own understanding. Let go and Let God, say ok God im putting this and this situation in your hands, ive done all i can do and now i trust in your Holy Name that you will do what needs to be done. His yolk is easy and His burden is light, He is not going to burden up above what we can handle.

Consider it pure joy whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perservance. Perservance must finish its so work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lack wisdom, ask God...

James 1:2-5
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I agreed. Its natural to have worries. We are all humans. Trust me when I say I came from a very very religious family. We said prayers every night before bed time and went to Church every Sunday and never missed a Holiday Mass either. However, with the upbringing, I still did not trust God completely because I am only a human. I have worries because its natural.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Put all your worries in his hands he has a way of working things out for us...all you have to do is believenunpraying

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• for me when my emotions start to get in the way and I begin to worry, I just keep reminding myself of HIs promises. sometimes, I have to hold on to what I know more than what I feel. God is always faithful and always keeps His promises and is always got your back. HE shows us all the time that He is not only with us during all the big stuff, but he concerns Himself with all the little details also. you are His child and whatever concerns you is on His heart too. hugs to you and just keep up the good work. We are not perfect, but God knows your heart and that you are purposefully trying everyday to put Him ifrst and HE will bless that!!
    Sherry6470

Answer by Sherry6470 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• that's just satan playing on your weaknesses. i always tell myself that when i become a worry wart.which i'm very good at being. but ever since i recognized this and tell myself that i found that i'm able to let the lord handle the worries for me and i don't get as worried as i used too. i just tell satan he is not going to win this time.

melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• We all worry; but at the end of the day, worry hasn't gotten us very far.

I used to worry everything to death; now I just give it to Jesus and walk away. I know He'll take care of it waaay better than I ever could. LOL.

snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• God is inside of you. Not some ethereal being. Start meditating and you'll see incredible differences in your life.
    Anonymous

• It really is hard to do sometimes. Over the last several years there have been some major "worrysome" events in my life. For me to release my worries was defiantely a process. It took several times of the Lord providing all my needs "just in time" for me to realize how much time I'd spent worrying about things that I didn't even need to worry about. I remember one night in particular, I just couldn't take another bad thing happening. I was consumed with worry and it seemed it was unbearable at times. I prayed to the Lord and asked Him to give me peace. I asked Him to take my worries because I couldn't bear them anymore and He did both. I felt comforted and I knew that He would meet our needs.....and He did....again, as always. The more trials I go through the more my faith builds and it gets easier to not worry.
    These passages brought me great comfort and continue to today.
    Matthew 6:25-34
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Trusting God is like - You see a chair and you automatically sit on it. You don't think if the chair will hold you or if it is broke you just sit because that's what a chair is made for. Trusting is something you don't have to think about or try to understand. We worry and doubt when we don't believe God is who He is. Make sense?
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 3:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009