Is there any real internet jobs out there that are free to start?

patience32

Asked by patience32 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• It all depends on if you are looking for a job or a business. If you are looking for a JOB, you can go on www.elance.com or www.guru.com and post your resume and bid on jobs available.

If you are looking for your own home based business, there is a business expense just like any other business. Never pay for a JOB! Stay away from sites were you have to pay for data entry jobs. They are all SCAMS.

If you are interested in a home based business that is not a scam, I am with AmeriPlan. You can check out my profile or IM me if you have any questions.

Best of luck to you!
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 9:18 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Do not pay for anything to work from home, not even a dollar!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I have a business that is free to start for the first 30 days and after that it's $5.00 a month to keep your web-site. If that interests you let me know.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Do not pay to work!   I always suggest starting your own home business.  I have lots of ideas for you at http://www.stuffformoms.info/.  Check them out!  It is so much easier than you think.  I  even have links back to my own home businesses:  Errand Service, Advertising Service and Virtual Assisting.  Feel free to use them as ideas!

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2009