Worst food/drink purchase you ever bought?

not like eggs/cheese/ham but "equipment"

for me it was probably the beer maker I bought my dad for xmas years ago (Never used) or else the iced tea machine I thought would be a big hit but just takes up a ton of shelf space

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 11:41 AM on Jul. 24, 2012 in Food & Drink

• It's not so much what I've bought, but what I've been given. A quesadilla maker is one. I make better quesadillas in a skillet on the stove than those hard nasty things out of the machine.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 24, 2012

• we bought one of those dumb hot dog 'carnival' type machines once, dh thought it would be awesome to have one but it took up LOTS of space and we almost never used it! we sold it at a yard sale after about a year :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 12:15 PM on Jul. 24, 2012

• My kids wanted a cotton candy maker for chanukah one year. Biggest waste of money.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 12:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2012

• ^^My kids wanted a cotton candy maker for chanukah one year. Biggest waste of money.

LOL, my husband bought one of those, years ago. It means once every six months my DD remembers it exists, and I have to make one serving of cotton candy for her, then wash the stupid thing.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:42 PM on Jul. 24, 2012

• A bottle of wine
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 3:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2012