Any woman here.. have abnormal periods?

My periods always irregular and I always try to track every single month.. to ttcing to have another child... and ended up as... 32 days, next month.. 38, next month 42 days, 28 days, etc... over and over and i was very frustrated... and past the date as any like that. prego tests always neg. my daughter is going to be 1 this may. so I want another before she turns 2! lol

any advices.. except duh go to the ob gyn doctor to find out.. lol

rachtrin

Asked by rachtrin at 9:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Health

• thats the only thing i would suggest is go to the dr if you want another one before she turns 2
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I was always irregular before I got on birth control. I am still on it, but my cycle is like clockwork now. I know that you're saying you are trying to get pregnant, but maybe going on birth control for a few months and then getting off of it will help straighten out your cycle. I've heard of doctors doing this before. If you don't want to do that...then maybe go and get one of those fertility monitors to better be able to tell when you're ovulating. That's all I've got. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• If you aren't sure when you're ovulating have sex every day or whenever you can. Your husband will probably be happy about it. It worked for me and I have irregular periods. I wasn't trying though. LOL
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• lol, yeah found out i just had a period recently.. not happy but bummer.. agree with sex daily.. ooh.. it gonna sore! lol
    rachtrin

Answer by rachtrin at 9:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• You can buy ovulation prediction kits from the pharmacy.   You can also predict  ovulation by charting your body temperature.

http://www.ovulation-calculator.com/bbt.htm

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• If your trying to conceive DON'T get on birth control! It will make your periods irregular when u stop taking them!! I took bcp for 3 years and stopped in September and my periods were soo crazy! Yes they were regular on bcp but not once I stopped my period was crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Are you over or under weight? That can throw your hormones out of balance. here is a natural mixture that worked for me

chaste tree berry, false unicorn root, blue cohosh and rue. All of these can be mixed together to make a tea which acts as a uterine tonic, 2 parts chaste tree berry to 2 parts false unicorn root, 1 part blue cohosh, 1 part rue. If you are unsure about making your own herbal remedy, consult a qualified herbalist who can advise you.

The Tansy flower has also been used to bring on delayed periods and can be drunk three times daily until your period arrives.

You may also want to get checked for posible cysts. they can cause irregular periods
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• there is no cysts.... nothing its all normal... and no i dont take b.c. I never took b.c. before.. I never want to have it or to use it. Well, I have nothing else to say to help myself LOL
    rachtrin

Answer by rachtrin at 11:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• im 106 pds.
    rachtrin

Answer by rachtrin at 11:25 AM on Feb. 3, 2009