How would you feel about this?

I knew my bf had porn on his computer and that's fine with me, but I decided to be nosey today and snoop to see what he was into. All the videos are of fat women. I'm average size and when we first met he told me I was the thinnest woman he ever dated. I just feel kind of disturbed by it. I guess that's what I get for snooping!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds like deep down he prefers a larger woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• OL thats funny because my ex was the same way. He had some weird crap on his computer including fat girls who use dildos. I was like omg. Anyway hes my ex so obviously something was wrong with him. Maybe your husband is a secret chubby chaser.

Answer by gemgem at 9:42 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I would feel like it was time for me to move on and look for another guy.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:42 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• any time you snoop your gonna find things your not gonna want to see. So you have to be women enough to deal with what you find. You could talk to him about it and see what he said's but if he is with you and is not looking anywhere else you should not be worried.
    YamahaGoddess

Answer by YamahaGoddess at 9:43 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Well I would have a very long talk with him, you don't want to gain the weight just because that is what he perfers. I once dated a guy he said he liked girls with really big calfs, and of course mine were slim (I perfer it that way anyway) I just went along with it things didn't work out and the rest is history. Don't change that is what makes you special stay the way you are be yourself.

Just ask him why big girls if he has an average woman?

Big girls need loving too....He should have stuck with them if that is what he likes.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• well if he's not asking you to change, there must be something special about you that he absolutely loves, or he would be with a woman who was bigger :) Look at the positive point in this and you will be fine, especially if this is the only thing that is the problem in the relationship.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think all men have their fantasies and fetishes. He likes larger women, big deal, he chose YOU and there had to have been a reason.

My hubby doesnt have a weight preference but I am the biggest woman he's been with and he says he prefers women with meat on their bones. But his history said otherwise...I dont worry about it. He married me, he loves me, he made a family with me...not them.

As for fetishes, Id rather mine was into heavier women then fisting which is what he likes LOL. BLECK...that can be disturbing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I knew a guy that always went for blonds. His roommate told me he must have really been into me, because he had never been attracted to brunettes. Porn is just a fantasy thing. Sure, you are disgusted. If he wasn't attracted to you, he wouldn't be with you.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My fiance has/had videos of really skinny girls. I'm average, he tells me that he likes girls with meat on their bones with curves not sticks that look like little boys. He also likes girls with small boobs, and big butts. I'm the total opposite. I have huge boobs and have no ass. He still loves it though. He's with you because he's attracted to you. You may be the thinnest girl he's been with but he's still with you so he must like it more than the chubbier girls.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• are this woman fat fat or words he would use as "thick"? mayb he likes meat on girls lol.
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009