7 weeks 4 days pregnant?!!??!

I am 7 weeks, 4 days pregnant, and my boobs hurt SO SO bad. I mean, they have bee nsore, but gosh! This is PAINFUL! And they feel like the are getting harder, is thirnormal?? And my nipples feel like they are going to fall off!!!!!

Also, I havent had morning sickness yet, but this morning i woke up and was gagging, but no throwing up, is that a sign it will strt soon??

And yellow discharge thats kind of smelly, is t this normal? no itching or anything, and i have no STD's, but it just seems like a lot!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The discharge is totally normal, so are the sore boobs, and the gagging is too. It doesn't mean that you will throw up- but you just might. Some people get sick, some people don't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2009