The MAIN fight? What is yours?

What is the MAIN thing you and partner, SO, Hubby, BFWB, (whatever you call them) fight about…

Ours is SEX... Always about SEX... SEX, SEX, SEX!!!!!!

Its not a fight just he wants it everyday and i want it maybe once a week if that...

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• the in laws! life would be so much easier if there was distance, but we have been told if we move they plan to follow and move down the street! i figure it is safer to stay here and have them across town then to risk being neighbors!
    hilary1122

Answer by hilary1122 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i shop too much- and they aren't fights.. its just when the credit card bills comes he makes a big deal about it LOL and sometimes they are as little as 14 dollars haha.
    right now- its about the tattoo I wan though!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• responsibility (well I'm not together with my daughters father we recently split, we end up arguing about that a lot)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:27 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• We hardly ever fight. If we do it's probably because I asked him to do something and then he doesn't do it.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:29 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• alcohol use. his, not mine. other than that, we get along just fine and don't ever fight about anything. at this point, i've given up on fighting with him about his drinking. it's sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Money
    YamahaGoddess

Answer by YamahaGoddess at 10:32 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• We dont have major fights. Usually if voices are slightly raised its due to financial stress. I tend to wig a bit more than DH and he sometimes will snap at me and tell me to calm down. It works...
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 10:48 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Sex. Just because I don't want it all the time, like I used to, I'm not attracted to him. Whatever! Like he does everything he used to do. NOT! The more he irritates me, the less I want sex. Other then that, it's because he's selfish sometimes. And inconsiderate. But I love him. I miss him when he's gone. We don't fight about me getting more tatoos, but he thinks I have enough. I have 6, and I want to get my left arm done. I like dragonflies, and want 2 more on my arm, and some flowers. He doesn't want me to get more, just because I'll have more then him. Well, he gets deployed in a few months. We'll see. He used to come home to new pets, now it will be to new tats!! HA ha ha!!!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Household chores ie cooking, helping with the kids
    doubletree

Answer by doubletree at 11:08 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Him treating others better than me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2009