This is just sad!!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/health/2009/02/03/kaye.octuplet.mom.cnn

here is the newest thing on the mom with 8 babies it sounds like she did this just to get money.

would you have kids just to be on a tv show??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That is completely my thought mrssundin!!!! The whole hr life her business thing only goes so far. The cost for the 2 months in NICU for these 8 babies..not to mention everything else. I hope if anyone is stupid enough to pay for her story that she is required to pay out of her own pocket the insane amount of money that their births and first two months of life cost alone!!! Not to mention the cost of raising them through adulthood.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• A child care expert????? That is so damn insulting. I'll be back with more, haven't finished watching yet....
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I hope the kids are taken from her. She cannot afford them and they do not deserve to be born with a job to make mom money. There are families that can provide and won't exploit them. It is one thing to have a family like this then be approached. This bitch has been counting the money she would get from a show her pregnancy. She has mental illness and I don't think those kids best interest are something she cares about. I know one of her relatives and all but her dad are sick over this and think she has real issues. Poor babies. I would take them all in if it was allowed. We have the resources to care for that many babies. We are responsible people and save unlike this entitled bitch who thinks the world and her family owe her.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Good at being a mother??? You don't have to have a damn football team of kids to be good at being a mother.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• This is more than sad, it is a mental health issue, imo. Her elevator doesn't go all the way up, imo. To answer your question OP......NO NEVER! These children are pawns and anytime that is the case it is an issue of emotional abuse, imo. Using children to gain something is totally wrong!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 10:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Oh, wow. She did do it for money. Yes, that makes her a good mom, NOT! She had babies to have a career as a child care expert of tv. Babies are not power suits. I do not think she does live in reality. If she wanted to be an expert, why not adopt? Become a teacher? Be a foster parent? What she did is immoral, IMO.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• No I woudnt have kids for the money but alot of people do. So shes not alone. Again its her life, her kids, her choice.

Answer by gemgem at 10:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/01/30/embryos.ethics/index.html
    here is a better link.. the other one goes to a commercial, and there is a tiny box that says the subject op is talking about.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:57 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• She quite obviously has mental probs. Poor kids.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• so here is another part of the question, if she does not get a show then she will be on welfare, to all of those that said it was none of our business, is it our business now since we will be supporting her family???

mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 10:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2009