another new adventure.

we have a big corner stand in our living room. i was picking up toys and turned around and bailey was sitting right in the middle of that corner stand have no idea how she got up there but she was having a blast. what new adventure has your child learned lately?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahaha hooowww cute :)
    mason can suck icee's out of a straw :) we figured that out last night.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• cool they are so amazed when they learn something actually comes out of that straw
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• well, this was last week, but Killian learned that he could stand just right on the couch and unlock the deadbolt on the front door and let himself outside!! (I was in the bathroom and came out to find him standing on the front porch looking in yelling "Mum mum!! See!! Mum mum!! See!!" Its a good thing I only had to pee!!)
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:47 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My 3 yr old has discovered how to push play on the DVD player...so now when it ends he will ask "can I push play?" so cute!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:48 AM on Feb. 3, 2009