Dont know what to say

My brother baby was born tonight ......I fell so bad bc it was a still born ,I'm not sure what to day to him

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jul. 24, 2012 in General Parenting

• just tell him you're sorry, and give him a hug.

Answer by dullscissors at 10:00 PM on Jul. 24, 2012

• Agree with dullscissors

Answer by Mama2AmLi at 10:11 PM on Jul. 24, 2012

• I don't think there is anything you CAN say. I'd just give him a giant hug and tell him you love him.

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:26 PM on Jul. 24, 2012

• I am very sorry for you family. It is a very hard thing to bear.

Answer by Dardenella at 12:29 AM on Jul. 25, 2012

• Just be there for him, times like these are hard on everyone. I'm so sorry for your families loss, I have been there and know what a toll it can take.

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:13 AM on Jul. 25, 2012

• I'm so sorry to hear that. All you can do is be there for them. They may need help around the house or with meals or if they have other children, they may need some help with childcare. Don't say anything like "it wasn't meant to be" or anything like that. People said that to me and it just made me angry and more sad. All you can do is be there to support them.

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 25, 2012