Legoland

We're planning to take our daughter to Legoland in San Diego this weekend. We only have time to spend one day in there. I'm wondering if we should buy the Resort Hopper ticket which includes Legoland California, Water Park and Sea Life Aquarium. Will we be able to visit all the 3 attractions in a day?

wanita61

Asked by wanita61 at 5:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2012 in Travel

• IDK - that may prove to be a long day. You might feel rushed to get thru all of them & not get to truly enjoy them. Sounds like a fun trip tho! Enjoy :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:59 AM on Jul. 25, 2012

• Specially marked boxes of life cereal have free kids admissions inside them
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:58 AM on Jul. 25, 2012

• Burger King has Free coupons too
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 25, 2012

• How old is your daughter. It's definitely a lot to try to do in one day, Legoland can be a whole day by itself...Seaworld and the waterpark can go more quickly....or not.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:04 AM on Jul. 25, 2012

• My daughter is 7 years old. Thanks for all of your feedback.
    wanita61

Comment by wanita61 (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Jul. 25, 2012

• I wouldn't try to do all three in one day. That is way too much in my opinion. If you have been there before that is one thing and going straight to your favorite rides and then going to the next place would be ok. Otherwise I would pick just one.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:14 PM on Jul. 25, 2012

• I haven't been to the water park, but Legoland and Sea Life could easily be done in one day. Sea Life was much smaller than we expected. We were there about an hour and a half. We spent a whole day at Legoland, well almost. We were done by about 5pm and then went to dinner.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:10 PM on Jul. 25, 2012

• I wouldnt try to do all three. Sea life is small so maybe add that on however remember to check park hours when we were there the park opened at like 10 am anf colsed at 8pm we had friends that went in the off season and the park closed at 5pm
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 1:06 AM on Jul. 28, 2012

• I don't know about the water park, but you will probably be able to see the sealife park. (that the one next door to Legoland you speaking about?)
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 12:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2012

• Thats alot for one day. Can you split it up?
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2012