Any one in the real estate business?

I was thinking about getting my Real Estate License. Does anyone know about how much it is and is it a good busiess to get in too? I think I would really like it.

Thanks

Connersmom9956

Asked by Connersmom9956 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• my husband is a realtor. he likes it. i would never be able to do it. it is hard to be an honest and loyal realtor when you meet all the carsalesman types who give the realtor a bad name. but if you like that kinda stuff you should definitely go for it. just be aware that, because you own your own business, you have to be REALLY good at selling yourself and finding opportunities where there seems to be none.
    good luck
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 11:23 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• hmmm...personally, i would not do it. i worked in that in the mortgage/real estate/foreclosure industry for four years. what is it that you really want to accomplish in life? are your goals monetary or value based?
    ZARA81

Answer by ZARA81 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 4, 2009