Why does he not get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

My BF is just being an idiot!! Every since i got pregnant he has just been acting weird..... like he just isnt attracted to me sex got less and less about me and more and more about him and then it pretty much was all about him!! Well now i had our baby 2 weeks ago and he is just being mean the whole time I was pregnant he picked on me like saying my butt was big or whatever well that didnt bother me so much cause i give him crap too!! But now that iv had her and i feel gross anyway he is still doing it!! We cant have sex quite yet so of corse he wants me to take care of him which i wouldnt mind at all but again its all about him..he wont even touch me he gives me a kiss and just pushes my head down and he got this way while i was pregnant he wanted me to do my thing for him and then we would have sex and he wouldnt hardly kiss me or touch me!! He's just being mean and saying mean things and then wants everything CONT......

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• To be about him. He is whining cause im not taking care of him and saying i dont want him!!! Well he is the one who started acting like i totally gross him out and started being mean!! Yesterday he wanted to know if i wanted anything from the sex toy store and i just said if you want something get it!! Then he said " yea maybe and blow up doll, at least she'd put out" and I just said yea you might actully be attracted to her!! He honastly doesnt get why I dont want to do anything with him right now.... then this morning I was laying on the bed feeding the baby and he came up and layed down for a minuet before work and said "why are your arms getting hairy" I said everyone has hair on thier arms and i dont have abnormally hairy arms at all and he said you better be taking care of that im not gonna date a sasquatch!! then he got up and left and didnt even kiss me goodbye or even say bye!! again he doesnt get y i dont wanna do
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• anything!! Who wants to sleep with someone who cant be nice to them or even touch them and just acts grossed out by them!! I dont wanna be with or sleep with someone who isnt attracted to me!!! and he just doesnt get it!! he thinks he can do or say whatever he wants and that im just gonna keep doin whatever he thinks i should!! he doesnt get he is really hurting my feelings and i dont wanna do things with him while he is being like this!! Am i wrong???
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Not to hurt your feelings, but it sounds like he is done with the relationship and doesn't have the maturity to get out of it. And if that is not the case he is extremely immature! I didn't want to have sex when I was pregnant or for about 8 weeks after my baby, and although I know my hubby was incredibly horny, he never pressured me. And you need to expect more out of him! He is being very mean and rude! You just had a baby! You are not going to look like you did before you got pregnant!!
    hilary1122

Answer by hilary1122 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Thats just the thing this is our 3rd baby i do look now like i did before i got pregnant this time!! i give him every oppertunity to get out of this relationship and he says he doesnt want out!! I just dont know y he wants to be with me when he ovbiously doesnt even want to touch me!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Have you actually told him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I agree with hilary. He's want, want, wanting from you and YOU just had HIS BABY!?! Please! Can we say backwards?

"Things being taken care of" SHOULD be him rubbing your feet and cooking your meals and taking over daddy duty every night so you can have 20 minutes to yourself in a hot bath!!

If it were me, I'd tell him to grow up & get his priorities straight and show him the door if he doesn't.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Sounds like he is just a selfish jerk and I don't think it's because he wants to leave you, I think it's just he is selfish and obviously has no respect for women and is too dumb to realize he isn't going to get his way acting like a moron.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Your job is to be mommy to the baby and tell the big baby that his turn is over. Tell him to take care of himself - HIMSELF! And save your energy, strength and emotions for your new baby. You now have a child to raise....you can't be raising a boyfriend. I have been there, done that, got the t-shirt hun. GL and congrats on the new baby!!
    PS: Do not look down on yourself for your appearance. YOU JUST GAVE BIRTH TO A LIVE HUMAN BEING!! Look at it this way: No matter what - HE could never do that!!!!! Smile sweetie!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• He's a womanist too! He thinks he can insult a woman over little things like their appearance if they don't look PERFECT!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Ummm, sounds like maybe you should have gotten married before having a kid, then you would have known what you were getting into. Maybe you shouldn't be with him.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Feb. 3, 2009