What can I do?

I feel sooo lazy, I am usually not like this but I don't want to do a thing oh but when my dh is on his way home some how I get moving, I just don't want to hear the bitching I guess....Do you feel this way?
And what do you do about it?

He gets mad because I wait til the last minute to do anything....I am not always like this...only once in a while like right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm that way most of the time. Usually b/c I'm gone with the girls or playing with them most of the time though. He doesn't care as long as he has a half clean house and dinner when he's hungry.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:33 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Lately I feel like rigor mortise has set in. I cannot get out of bed without bitching..it is cold and gray and I hate winter. I will perk up when spring hits.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I sometimes do that but not because I am afraid or don't want to hear bitching. My husband never says anything about what I have or haven't done during the day. I have enough guilt that I place on myself without anyone else helping. I didn't accomplish much yesterday, and I felt really bad about it so I went to him and told him that I was sorry that I didn't get too much done. He can see that I am super tired and I have these huge purple circles under my eyes. I think its low iron. He knows I don't feel good.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2009