For those due in March.

I'm starting to get that 'pregnant lady look.' By that I mean, my face looks round and puffy and I think I'm waddling. Ew. I hate it. Do you feel super prego by now (finally)? And I'm 35 wks. and still as hungery as ever!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not due till April but I've felt like that for the last 2 months!
    I can't wait to pop this kid out and be comfortable again!! =)
    Good luck!
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i been showing since 16 wksand waddling since 28 wks so ibeen feeling preggo for a really long time
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:35 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Yes I feel that way, I'm 32 weeks and so miserable..... due the 31st but the c-section will be 1 week ealry
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Will I;m not due intil july 29 and I been talk bout and put down about the way I look. I know I look a lil big but that is because this is baby # 4 for me
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 11:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Yup! Due march 12th. I have not gained hardly any weight but for crying out loud...I can barely get out of bed in the morning! lol. I feel like I need a crain. And forget about carrying the 2 year old, bending over, shaving my legs....etc. Hang in there hun, we are almost done! Good luck :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2009