work from home

is there any work from home jobs that you dont pay anything to start?

Asked by MiasMommy6908 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• Not sure, but if you are asked to pay forget it! Even if it's a dollar.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Well there is daycare, if you want to get licensed there are fees but most states allow you to watch a small number of children without being licensed.

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:37 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I run an in home business and I earned my kit FREE!! So I didn't pay to start.

Answer by rocamom at 11:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Daycare. My friend bakes and has turned her hobby into a full time job. She bakes for local restaurants. She makes cookies and breads they sale. You would be better off working opposite shifts of your SO than to do many of the work at homes schemes that are out there.  That sucks to do that but when you need money you do what you have to. 

• Yes there is. I work for DiamondCreek Candles which is completely free to start up with. The company gives you your own web site to promote and the products are beautiful. Here is the link if you are interested!!!

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 1:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Hi, I always suggest starting your own home business.  I have lots of ideas for you at  Check them out!

Answer by pupmom at 4:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• HI!!! My name is Traci! I work for a company called AMERIPLAN. This is an awesome company and I wouldn't do anything else! I was laid off in Nov and introduced to AMERIPLAN from another cafe mom! I was so thankful she came into my life. I'd like to invite you to check out the site below and if you're interested let me know! Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!
    -Traci Mast

Answer by Traci1993 at 7:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2009