Help Me With My Baby Book! (PIOG)

He was born November, 2008... At the time of his birth what would the answers to these questions have been?.....

1. Important World Leaders.

2. Newspaper Headlines

3. Stock Market & Economy (hahahahaha)

4. Fashion Trends

5. Popular TV Shows

6. Hit Movies

7. Famous Actors

8. Famous Bands/Singers

9. Best Selling Books

Price of......A gallon of gas, a gallon of milk, Music CD, Movie Ticket, Postage Stamp.

I have thought of a few answers myself for a few and am embarrassed to say I'm not sure about much of the rest. What hole have I been living in?! I thought I would ask other people their opinions so that I can add truly memorable information to my book. I'm on google searching for some stuff right now. Does anything pop into your heads right away when you read any of these questions?

NovemberLove

Asked by NovemberLove at 12:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• November was the election, so pretty much all of the headlines were either about that, the bail out of the banks, and the housing/economy collapse. Gas was falling then so it was around $1.50-175 in most of the country, and milk, ,hard to say because it varies so much. A gallon is almost always $2.50 here, but I guess in some places it's never below $4. Same with movie tickets - $6.50 here, $15 elsewhere. The stamps were still .42 though.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• 9. famous books: the twighlight series
    milk was like 3 bucks
    postage stamp 42 cents
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• popular tv shows: survivor
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• How about THIS idea?!?

http://www.bkeepsakes.com/designs.cf

I ordered them for both of my boys (unframed), I then bought matting and an unfinished frame, which I painted to coordinate with their rooms.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• it helps if you post the date in november, and the area you lived in. different areas different prices.. western ny is one of the highest gas price areas in the country (excluding alaska, wow, they are incredably high there)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Hallmark Stores used to do a birthday type certificate that would give you the answers to alot of these very questions. Fun stuff!!!
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 4:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I'm super-freaky about disclosing birthdates (I worked in health care and a knowing DOB can be like a password into people's information, I've always been paranoid). I knew people probably wouldn't know the "price of" stuff but figured people could help me out with politics and celebrities. My favorite celeb is Gordon Ramsey....after that, I don't much pay attention lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:43 AM on Feb. 4, 2009