Is this bad?

I have to go see the doctor on the 9th and I have no support. But my hubby find a woman out here who sometime help out with the kids. She told me that she can keep the baby but can't do it next month cause she is going out of town.

My hubby can not take off cause we need all the money we can get so we can move out.

So what I am asking is would it hurt to not see the doc for the month of march and go back in april?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are pregnant you should probably go ahead with your appointment, take your baby with you, it wont bother the doctor. If your early on in pregnancy and you skip the appointment it shouldn't hurt anything but if your past 5 months you need to go.
    Anonymous

• Will I always take my 3 yr old but the 1 yr old just do to much and the rooms at the doc office are small. I am 4 month now and I'm going to go this month but not next month.
    Anonymous

• I understand the kid shuffle to get to the dr. Just remember, babies and kids are kind of their business! It isn't the most convenient thing in the world to have to take them along, but it is best for your health and your babies. Bring coloring books, a favorite toy, snacks, a whole bag of stuff to keep them entertained. the dr. will understand. Good luck! Just remember, even if you think thatyour kid is behaving horribly...they probably are not the worst the dr. has ever seen! lol
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i would try everything too find someone too watch your baby i know where i am they do not allow anyone with me at all so its kinda hard
    Anonymous