There seem to be alot of...

strange stories in the news today! I just logged on to www.foxnews.com to see headlines of "Toddler Survives Days in House With Dead Mother", "Newborn-Sized Toddler Baffles Doctors", Report: Man Killed by Exploding Cell Phone", Octuplets' Mom Wants $2 Million From Oprah, Media Deals ". Strange news day I guess lol. Anyone else got any weird news this morning???

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 12:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She asked Oprah and Diane Sawyer to give her a talk show and let her be a parenting expert (kind of like Oprah did with Dr. Phil).

LOL- So having Numerous kids makes you an expert now?? Even if you have only had 8 of them for like a week? I heard that she already had 6 kids before the new additions of the 8. I think she if off her rocket thinking people will think she is a parenting expert. Shouldn't she have her hands too busy right now to worry about a media deal anyways?
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• America! Dont you just love it?
    Anonymous

• the 2 ill from oprah kills me lol i just read an article about that mom where her very close friend assures people that the mom has plenty of money and wont be looking for deals LMAO yeah guess they are not that close of firends.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

And the weirdest thing I've read today - Virginia is considering releasing a ton of "non-violent inmates" to help reduce costs. That typically means people who steal, which means increased police calls, and insurance payouts. I don't know if the stimulus of replacing all the stolen stuff is going to offset the damage done by releasing a bunch of thieves without jobs into a bad economy.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• If they release all those inmates who steal stuff, it will create more jobs for policeman, insurance companies, security guards, sell more alarm systems, and oh oh the guys who come fix the broken windows will have lots of work. See, Virginia is thinking ahead to stimulate the economy! lol
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I just saw that Michael Phelps might be charged for his drug use. What an idiot.
    Anonymous

• Cats have litters but I am not taking advice from them.lol
    Anonymous

• ROFLMBO Anon 9:38
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• She is money hungry, her parents have gone bankrupt supporting her and the first 6 kids now they have 8 more to support.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• OH, forgot about this one:

Christian Bale is a Potty Mouth

(that is an edited version of what he said, all the colorful words are bleeped out)

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2009