Member's Mark Formula?

Wondering if anyone knows anything about Member's Mark formula? Its the formula thats sold at Sam's Club? I was thinking of switching my son to it. He's 10 months and doesn't have any stomach issues and he's been on Mom-to-Mom (Safeway's brand).

mambearwhitt4

Asked by mambearwhitt4 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The FDA regulates formula very strictly, so it will have the same essential nutrients as the name brands. The fillers differ from brand to brand, which is why some babies will tolerate one brand better than another. But there's no way to find out except by trying, so have at it. The only thing that's not recommended is to constantly switch back and forth between different brands, but switching to another brand long term is fine.
    Anonymous

• its almost the same as enfemel with iron but the name brand of sams club.
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I used it with my youngest from the time I ran out of the samples and little 2 oz. bottles that I came home from the hospital with (I think he was about 5 days old). I never had a problem, but before I bought it, I did compare the labels with the Similac and Enfamil, and it seems just a good as Enfamil and actually higher in some nutrients than the Similac was.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 12:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009