How do I stop his obsession with boobs!?

My 3 year ols will often reach out and grab my boob. I don't know where he learned this! He thinks it's funny. I've tried telling him it's not nice, that it's mean but I think that just tempts him to do it more. How do I stop it? Not only is it inappropriate but it's really starting to tick me off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jul. 26, 2012 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My daughter tried this at about the same age. I would firmly grab her wrist and tell her NO! My body. Don't touch. As she got older and it became more of a game I'd slap her hand(s) away or sound like I was angry with her and move her hand off of me.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:09 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• slap his hand and sit him in a corner.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:11 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• Does your husband ever do it when he can see? I have recently had to tell my husband he cannot grab mine in front of our toddler because she has started copying everything he does. I don't want her to learn that so it is hands off unless she is napping or down for the night. Tell him it's not ok to touch other people like that and do a timeout (or what punishment works for him).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:34 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• I have had to smack my husbands hands away when our son is around but I don't think he's ever seen him actually do it. Plus when he does it he yells "BONK!" and my husband definitely does not do that!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• um....just talk to him i a way that he'll understand you
    annette487

Answer by annette487 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• He may be doing it for the reaction. I would pretend not to notice and walk away and do something else. After a few days of that, he will probably be bored and see it gets him no attention.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 7:01 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• did you BF him for a long time? my son does that sometimes it is like he gets flash backs he tries to attack the boobie but it isn't happening, he was a serious boobie monster when he was BF
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2012

• OMG my son is 3 1/2 (march 4th bday boy) and this is a HUGE issue!!!!!! i think everytime i tell him no he turns it into a game or something i always have to walk away
    tylersmommy54

Answer by tylersmommy54 at 1:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• Boys will be boys.
    jojoplin

Answer by jojoplin at 1:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2012