confused might be kinda stupid

37 weeks
so i went to this website to time my contractions
it says they are about a min appart but the sec
are diff
and how long they last is diff by like 2 or 3 sec
should i go to the hospital
iv trying laying on my left side and drinking water and when ever i try to walk it get really bad and i cant breath and barly walk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It wouldn't hurt to call your doctor or go straight to the hospital. Good luck!
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• If they are bad enough that you can't walk, it is a good idea to go to the hospital. The worst they will do is send you home, but you'll at least find out if you are dilating and all of that.

My contractions never got regular, but they didn't go away either when I went into the hospital to get checked. I was dilated to 3 and was told to walk for half an hour, (I had to stop frequently because I couldn't walk through my contractions either) and when I got back from walking I was up to 6 and it was the real thing!

So yeah, go get checked.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2009