do u have to get babtised to go to heaven

annette487

Asked by annette487 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 26, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's baptized and some religions believe you do have to be baptized to go to Heaven.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• IDK, I'd like to think that the God I've learned about & love with all my heart & soul, would know if you are a good person & worthy of being admitted into Heaven. Those Rituals like Baptism & Communion are wonderful, but I don't believe it's a requirement. If you are considering it, it's never too late to get baptized. :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:28 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• i personally dont think so, but there are religions that say you do. i was told that that is why they say unbaptized children go to limbo because they can not get into heaven if they have not been baptized yet.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:36 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• Nope
    LadyLotus3

Answer by LadyLotus3 at 8:18 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• I'm Jewish and don't believe in baptizing. We have our own beliefs.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:22 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• Baptism is not a requirement for salvation nor for entrance into Heaven. It is a picture of the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ whom the Bible says is the only way to the Father(God). Baptism and the Lord's Supper(or communion, as it's also called) are the two ordinances of the Christian faith. If you recall, one of the thieves who was crucified with Jesus became a believer on the cross; and Jesus said to him that the thief would be with Him in Paradise, which is another term for Heaven.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:36 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• what NannyB said. ^
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:44 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• No
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:45 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• I dont think so.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• Depends on your denomination and what they believe.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2012