I know I'm crazy

Me and my hubby have 3 girls and about to have a baby in 5 months and we do not know what the sex is. My hubby told me last night if the baby is not a boy we are going to keep trying intil we get him.

I just told him yes so I can go to sleep and now he telling everyone IF IT'S NOT A BOY WE ARE GOING TO KEEP TRYING. Everyone look at me like I'm the crazy one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It doesn't mean you are crazy. If you guys want to keep trying then I don't see a problem with it. Good luck.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• If you're ok with it, then there is nothing wrong with that. My hubby to be is the youngest of five, so I'm all about big families, but you guys should agree on a maxed-out number of kids based on what you feel you can handle emotionally and financially. He shouldn't make you feel like you have to have a fifth or even sixth because he wants a boy. Then there is the effect his talk will have on your daughters, he needs to be careful to not broadcast how badly he wants a boy, or they might start feeling like they aren't good enough, especially if this one IS a boy, they might feel like he'll love the baby boy the most out of them all...

Good luck, and congrats on the newest addition!
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Thats the BEST way to get another girl!....LOL I promise you will eventually stop at some point, even if you don't have a boy. Four kids is not a walk in the park. Its very tiring. Hope you get what you want.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2009