DO

Do the baby stories make u cry??? cause I always cry I do not care if they say it a boy/girl I cry. I feel like I cry about everything. If my hubby call me b4 I call him to tell me he love me I cry.

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 12:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep I am an emotional roller coaster when I watch stuff on tv. I cry at the baby stories and I also cry at any thing sad on tv.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I don't cry when I watch a baby story. For some reason I can only watch that show when I am pregnant, and when I do, it just makes me more anxious to have my new baby here =]

BUT I did watch this episode of Mystery Diagnosis with a little 4 month old baby in the hospital..I cried for the whole hour it was on. Maybe that was just because it reminded me of when my dd was in the hospital =\

SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• When I was pregnant I would cry all through the show.
    Anonymous

• I don't just cry at the sad stuff or the baby stuff, I actually cried the other day because of an episode of "Saved By the Bell" Now that's weird.
    gretch81

Answer by gretch81 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2009