How can I make myself eat?

I'm going through a rough time and really stressed out. I have no appetite and when I do try to eat my stomach gets upset. I've tried crackers and I'm currently drinking gatorade, but I know I need some real food. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Health

• treat yourself to one of your fav things. This will usually spark your appitite. If not eat your meal backwards. Start with the smallest desert you can find and then move to the good stuff. I have the same problem when I get upset which is why I am not able to lose weight. The doc said that I have to eat more because right now even though I only eat healthy, my body stores everyting I eat as fat to save for later cause it thinks I am starving. I wish they made a diet pill that would actually make you hungry.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• You could try soup? But im stressed right now and as i type im forcing myself to eat cheeze pizza its my favorite, but its not tasting too good bc im not really enjoying it, i hope things get better, try some icecream, chocolate chip granola bars, fruit, mmm fruit : ) Hope you feel better soon
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• How about slim fast? I know its a diet drink but I hear it helps people gain weight if you don't treat it as a meal. If you drink it with your meals you'll be getting double the calories.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• you could smoke a little pot and get the munchies!!!!
    Anonymous