help please..

OK, so I am pregnant and 10 weeks till I am due. The last two days I have not felt like I am pregnant, but i feel the kicks every so often. I have had more of a discharge then usual and I am scared of whats going on! Whats wrong with me, or whats going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's not completely abnormal. I am currently at 33 weeks and have really only started to feel pregnant for the last couple of days. I've been very comfortable and have had the complete freedom to move my body as I wish. Sometimes it's just easy. It doesn't always mean that something is wrong. As long as you are still feeling the baby moving I'd say you're just fine.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 12:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• It is totally normal. Take advantage and enjoy it. Personally I think this happens to give you a chance to finish preparing for baby and to rest since you will not get much of either after the baby is born.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2009