Who thinks that woman who had 8 babies should get paid to for us to hear her story?

I personally now could care less what her story is, it seems pretty clear with her demanding 2 million dollars to tell it and keeping everything hush hush till now that there is one reason why she chose to keep 8 embryos. I think if she has honest intentions then all she should get is a plane ticket to the morning show and travel expenses, if not who cares don't make her a story.

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 12:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She actually should get money for her story. The shows and networks she appears on will get money through sponsorships because of the viewers. So why shouldn't she get paid?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• no she shouldn't get paid - they are childrenn not a paycheck
    Anonymous

• This woman is soliciting programs to have her on, that makes it look as if this whole things was very thought out, with shows like 17 and counting, jon and kate plus 8, etc it makes people think they can have kids and use them to make money. Personally this whole thing with this woman just sits wrong with me , too many strange details coming out it just looks bad.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• No she shouldn't get paid. She's greedy, mentally unstable, and an attention whore. Though maybe the grandparents should get paid since they seemed to have gone bankrupt trying to support her and her other kids...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think that she is just out for money and fame. I think that it is crazy that she wants 2 million for her story. The grandparents keep letting out more and more info anyways so it will all be told in the end.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I counldn't care less about her story. She isn't the first lady to have multiple births and she probably won't be the last. In fact I haven't even read any article about her. This is the first time I've paid any attention to it only because I've noticed other posts about her gettin paid for her story. Personally I could go without hearing about it.
    Anonymous

• Her parents didn't go bankrupt. Her father makes a very nice income as a contractor in Iraq. They bought her a house to pay for, which she lost to foreclosure and then declared bankruptcy. She is in arrears close to a 1/2 million dollars. She and her 6 kids went to live with her parents in a 2 bedroom home. I know thats in CA. I live in MA. We have very strict laws about how many people can occupy a dwelling, based on square footage. There are also laws about how many kids can occupy bedrooms. Then there's the law about opposing sex children sharing bedrooms. So now what are they going to do with 14 kids? Well, do like everyone else....make a TV show about it. And the sad thing is, all the people opposing are going to watch it, which will boost the ratings, and make her more money!
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• this lady is crazy and the only reason she had kids was to make an easy buck either through tv or through living of welfare. what kind of example is she setting for her kids, in my opinion she should get her kids taken away so that they can get the love and attention that they deserve.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I feel sad for her kids. They were all born with a job. They are hear to make mom money. What a pathetic person.
    Anonymous

• I like that she is getting paid. The public will have to shell out less money in welfare and disability payments to her and her 14 kids.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2009