What is your CM pet peeve of the day?

Mine is when you ask something either in the answers section or in a group...and people just vent about their situation which is totally different than yours and don't actually answer your question at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mine is everyone complaining about marijuana
    Anonymous

• Amen anon11:23!!!! And abortion.
    Anonymous

• People who bash about a simple question.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I have no pet peeves on here. I find it all amusing. I find it amusing half the people on here take this place so seriously. The other half are probably trolls and men so there is no reason to take anything seriously. This place is for entertainment. I am a housewife whos home is spotless, laundry is done, my children are in school and dinner is all prepped for tonight. I have nothing better to do right now.lol
    Anonymous

• Stupid B*tches...enough said. lol
    Anonymous

• People who get nasty because they ask a question and someone has the nerve to have an oppinion other than their own...if that is the case let us know ahead of time to just tell you what we think you want to hear.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2009