hi, im 3.5months pregnant and my belly feels like its blowting is that nomarl in a prengnancy?

im 17 and im 3.5months pregnant but i feel like im blowting and the next minute me belly is soft, is this because i dont sleep often? or is it that i not eating right? i dont know and i will love for some help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• bloating is common in pregnancy, so is gas. I am not sure what you are describing though. You should try and eat well balanced meals, and not so greasy foods!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• WEll it could be from a couple things really. Do you go to the bathroom normally? Being pregnant can cause issues with that. It could just be something that your body is doing because you are pregnant. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it hurts.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2009