My DH and I are going to Chicago in two weeks, what are good night spots? Preferrably bars with music over clubs.

damira

Asked by damira at 1:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Travel

• Ok so I'm totally stalking you =) I didn't know you guys were going to Chi town?!
    Anyways I do know of a kick ass bar...you guys would love it. But I can't for the life of me remember...I know its on MI Ave. Helpful huh? lol I'll work on figuring it out and get to you =)
    katiekate

Answer by katiekate at 2:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• http://www.chicagotraveler.com/
    Try this site! Also the travel Channel online has ideas, Make sure you get a pizza, Hotdog and Italian Beef sandwich
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Go online & check out www.yelp.com This is by real people & real reviews~You can check out clubs or anything else & see what others have said.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 9:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• thanks for the replies! I'm going to check out those sites.
    damira

Answer by damira at 11:58 AM on Feb. 6, 2009